Professional Bull Riding - Sports Center



Professional Bull Riding has grown tremendously over the past 10 years. My dream is to one day turn on ESPN Sports Center to see the highlights from the latest PBR Built Ford Tough Series događaja.Misao that 15 years ago would have been mad. Today I think I can see some light at the end of the tunnel, but my opinion can be a little skewed on this subject due to the fact I caught this amazing sport.

I rode bulls for 15 years myself and have been retired for 11 years. I was an agent for professional Bull Riders for the last 10 years raising bucking bulls. So, as you can see, sport Bull Riding is a part of my life in the last 26 years. I have seen the sport from different angles.

Well, back in my dream, Professional Bull Riding at the ESPN Sports Center. I love sports center! This may be part of the explanation for my dream, but really leaning more towards my love for sport Professional Bull Riding. I've been a Professional Bull Rider, I am currently a representative for the Professional Bull Riders, and I picked up Bucking Bulls. I know sports inside and out! I have seen the growth of this sport firsthand. I am excited about the growth, but not satisfied. Because of the unique position of mine, I know all about the sponsorship figures for these athletes to earn the bull athletes. That earnings were far better than they were 26 years old and sponsorship then pretty much there, but I believe that these figures should be higher. I think that is a key factor in making the dream a reality sports center. Sport Center reports on the sports that are main stream and includes athletes who rake in millions. Obviously, the Professional Bull Riding is lacking in both those categories.

I really believe Professional Bull Riders Association (PBR) is doing all it can do for this dangerous sport to a new level. Most people in this country grow up playing baseball, football and basketball so that they can connect with the sport as fans. Who holds another key factor for the growth of mainstream professional Bull Riding. Connection! Television broadcasting in the PBR Built Ford Tough Series helps with this, but I think there needs to be more focused on the introduction of this sport for young America. I have all the answers about how it should be done, but I can not believe some kind of plan should be put in place. Maybe we should pay PBR Department for youth outreach. As I said, I do not have all the answers, but hopefully this will be the area that is discussed. Who knows, maybe I'll end up on the board for this topic.

Until then, the dream will stay alive! Next to the Sports Center ... no no no to!




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Professional Bull Riding - Sports Center"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Sport News All Rights Reserved